Recipe by Alice Robertson Clark
This is a very simple and elegant salad. Serve this salad in a clear glass bowl for an elegant dinner or in mason jars for picnics or outdoor entertainment. There are only 2 points for 1 cup. For the wine, I used a very cheap Boone's Farm Fruit flavor.
Top Review by Jessica Costello
This chilled makes a great topping for angel food cake for an elegant treat! I posted a recipe like this years ago, this is an old fav!!! ***took your comment on the oreo muffins, try using vannilla, yogurt in place of sour cream, not so bland
- 2 cups fresh pineapple
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups wine
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Wine in Sauce Pan.
- Add Splenda to heated wine.
- Heat until desolved and then take off heat.
- Cap fresh strawberries and cut into chunks.
- Peel fresh pineaplle and cut into chunks.
- Use seedless grapes and leave whole.
- Combine the fruit in a large glass bowl.
- Poor wine and Splenda mixture over the chunked fruit.
- Serve Chilled.
- Serve immedately.
- If storing leftovers or storing over several hourse before the meal, you MUST drain the juice. Otherwise, the juice makes the fruit too soggy.