Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (12 ounce) packages fresh cranberries or 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can peaches, cut up, sliced, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- In a large saucepan, bring cranberries, sugr and orange juice to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until the berries burst. Remove from the heat; stir in peaches, pineapple, pecans and raisins.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.