Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in A Taste of Home. Preparation does not include 2 hour marinating time.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen cooked crayfish tails, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 -12 drops Tabasco sauce
- Chop crawfish, pat dry.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheesse. Add the peppers, onion, garlic, Creole seasoning, salt, and hot pepper sauce; stir in the crawfish.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers.