Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is a real crowd pleaser. No matter how much I make, there's never any leftovers.
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 large orange, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts
- 1 pear, peeled, seeded and diced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large golden delicious apple
- In medium bowl, mix first 6 ingredients.
- Peel, core and dice the apple. Doing this last prevents the apple from browning.
- Cover and chill before serving.