- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan combine over medium heat butter and cocoa, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, vanilla, milk,egg and flour until smooth.
- Spread evenly in a lightly buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes, or until centre feels dry.
- Remove from oven and while hot sprinkle marshmallows, walnuts and chocolate chips over top.
- Return to oven for about 3 minutes, until topping melts together.
- Cut into squares.