1/2 Photos of Chunky Chocolate Jam Bars
This recipe is from Kraft Foods and sounds as though it would be great for the holidays. The recipe calls for raspberry jam but I think that strawberry would be equally good and festive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a 13x9 inch pan with aluminum foil; spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Mix flour, brown sugar and baking powder in a large bowl.
- 4With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 5Add the oats, coconut and pecans, mix well.
- 6Press half of the crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of pan.
- 7Sprinkle with chopped chocolate.
- 8Spoon jam over top; sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Lift from the pan using foil; cool completely on wire rack.
- 11Cut into bars and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Chocolate Jam Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 59.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g