Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chocolate cookies with Trader Joe's dark chocolate covered cranberries, white chocolate chips, and walnuts! If you don't have a Trader Joe's in your area, just use Craisins (dried cranberries).
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11 ounce) packagetrader joe's dark chocolate-covered cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla until creamy.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and add to creamed mixture until mixed well.
- Add chocolate cranberries, white chocolate chips, and walnuts by hand. It will be very chunky.
- Roll into ping-pong sized balls, flatten slightly, and bake on a greased cookie sheet (or Silpat or parchment) around 9 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool on baking sheet before transferring.
Oh My! These are SOOOOO GOOD! The combination of chocolate, white chocolate and the tart cranberries is fabulous! These will be a regular holiday offering at my house. Thanks for sharing!