- 295.73 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml butter
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl Cream sugars, butter and peanut butter in a large bowl Beat in egg and vanilla Gradually beat in flour mixture Stir in chocolate bits and peanuts.
- Drop teaspoons of dough on a greased baking sheet Press down slightly Bake for 7-10 minutes Edges will be set but the middles will still be soft.
- Cool on baking sheet for about 3 min.
- Remove to wire racks until cooled completely.