1/3 Photos of Chunky Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
My two favorites together...peanut butter and chocolate chips! =) From Nestle
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl Cream sugars, butter and peanut butter in a large bowl Beat in egg and vanilla Gradually beat in flour mixture Stir in chocolate bits and peanuts.
- 2Drop teaspoons of dough on a greased baking sheet Press down slightly Bake for 7-10 minutes Edges will be set but the middles will still be soft.
- 3Cool on baking sheet for about 3 min.
- 4Remove to wire racks until cooled completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1682.5
- Calories from Fat 931
- Total Fat 103.4 g
- Saturated Fat 54.0 g
- Cholesterol 192.5 mg
- Sodium 1172.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 188.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 134.0 g
- Protein 23.4 g