Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
My two favorites together...peanut butter and chocolate chips! =) From Nestle
- 295.73 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml butter
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl Cream sugars, butter and peanut butter in a large bowl Beat in egg and vanilla Gradually beat in flour mixture Stir in chocolate bits and peanuts.
- Drop teaspoons of dough on a greased baking sheet Press down slightly Bake for 7-10 minutes Edges will be set but the middles will still be soft.
- Cool on baking sheet for about 3 min.
- Remove to wire racks until cooled completely.
Yum! I added an extra 1/2 c. of sugar (I'm at a high altitude) and omitted the peanuts. I'll throw them in next time. 8 minutes seems about perfect.
Great cookies! I found they needed a little more flour, so I added about 1/2 c. extra. This enabled me to roll the dough into balls, which made the process quick. They baked up melt-in-your-mouth tender. I wondered about the cinnamon in there, but it's really good! Not overpowering but adds a touch of interest. The chopped peanuts are a great addition. These aren't going to last long!