- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl Cream sugars, butter and peanut butter in a large bowl Beat in egg and vanilla Gradually beat in flour mixture Stir in chocolate bits and peanuts.
- Drop teaspoons of dough on a greased baking sheet Press down slightly Bake for 7-10 minutes Edges will be set but the middles will still be soft.
- Cool on baking sheet for about 3 min.
- Remove to wire racks until cooled completely.