- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, in chunks
- 1⁄4 tablespoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F . Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
- In large bowl, cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and continue beating 1 minute.
- Combine dry ingredients and gradually add to batter, beating at low speed.
- Mix in chocolate chips, chocolate chunks and almond extract.
- Drop small spoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- When done, carefully transfer cookies to wire racks and let cool.