Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My friends go crazy about these; I hope yours will too. I use almond bark instead of semi-sweet baking chocolate.
- Preheat oven to 375°F . Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
- In large bowl, cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and continue beating 1 minute.
- Combine dry ingredients and gradually add to batter, beating at low speed.
- Mix in chocolate chips, chocolate chunks and almond extract.
- Drop small spoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- When done, carefully transfer cookies to wire racks and let cool.
Yumm, these were gone by the second day. Thank you