1/2 Photos of Chunky Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
I was introduced to cake mix cookies in college, but no recipe I've ever used compares to this one. I found it on the Duncan Hines dark chocolate fudge cake mix about 6 years ago. It might still be on them. I tried substituting the cake mix with another brand but it just wasn't quite as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a bowl stir in first 4 ingredients.
- 3Then add chips and nuts.
- 4Drop on greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 12 minutes for chewy cookies and 14 for crisp.
- 6Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1012 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 153.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g