Recipe by oriana
These are so yummy you won't be able to stop eating them! Very easy to make and can be made with all different substitutions!
Top Review by I'mPat
An oustanding success at the DS's music recreation group. For the dried fruit I used raisins (chopped), for the nuts madadamias (chopped) and the biscuits were a mix of chocolate ripples and chocolate teddy bears. Thank you oriana for a great easy recipe, made for ZAAR Chef Alphabet Tag game.
- 350 g chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 115 g unsalted butter
- 400 g condensed milk
- 225 g chocolate hazelnut chocolate chip biscuits or 225 g your favourite biscuits, broken
- 165 g mixed dried fruit, of your choice (eg raisins, dried peaches,dried apple, dried apricots)
- 50 g your favourite nuts, roughly chopped (eg hazelnuts, macadamias, cashews, slivered almonds, pecans etc)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 28X18cm cake tin with clear film (cling wrap).
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water or microwave.
- stir until mixed.
- pour the condensed milk into the chocolate and butter mixture.
- beat with spoon until creamy.
- add the broken biscuits, fruit, nuts.
- mix well until all combined.
- tip the mixture into prepared pan leaving top rough.
- cool then chill til set.
- lift out of tin using the clear film and then peel off.
- cut into bars and serve at once.
- leave refrigerated.