1/4 Photos of Chunky Chocolate Bars
These are so yummy you won't be able to stop eating them! Very easy to make and can be made with all different substitutions!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 350 g chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 115 g unsalted butter
- 400 g condensed milk
- 225 g chocolate hazelnut chocolate chip biscuits or 225 g your favourite biscuits, broken
- 165 g mixed dried fruit, of your choice (eg raisins, dried peaches,dried apple, dried apricots)
- 50 g your favourite nuts, roughly chopped (eg hazelnuts, macadamias, cashews, slivered almonds, pecans etc)
- 1Line a 28X18cm cake tin with clear film (cling wrap).
- 2Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water or microwave.
- 3stir until mixed.
- 4pour the condensed milk into the chocolate and butter mixture.
- 5beat with spoon until creamy.
- 6add the broken biscuits, fruit, nuts.
- 7mix well until all combined.
- 8tip the mixture into prepared pan leaving top rough.
- 9cool then chill til set.
- 10lift out of tin using the clear film and then peel off.
- 11cut into bars and serve at once.
- 12leave refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.7
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 85.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate hazelnut chocolate chip biscuits