- 250 g butter
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 g chocolate, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter, condensed milk and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Add flour, oats, baking powder and chocolate chunks.
- Flatten spoonfuls of mixture on to a well greased oven tray and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.