Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 250 g butter
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 g chocolate, roughly chopped
- Beat butter, condensed milk and sugar together until light and creamy.
- Add flour, oats, baking powder and chocolate chunks.
- Flatten spoonfuls of mixture on to a well greased oven tray and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
This recipe is easy and taste great. Cookie is soft when just out from oven, allow to cool and set/harden.The texture of the cookie is crispy and crunchy.Do keep in airtight container when cookie is cool otherwise will turn soft.
Evie,Yuuuuuuummmm is certainly the key word to describe these delicious cookies,They were a real treat.I made them for Bible school,and I never seen anything disappear so fast.You have a winner here.Thanks,Darlene