1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 1⁄3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄3 cup cornmeal
- 2⁄3 cup thawed frozen corn kernels, well drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast or 1 teaspoon instant yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.