Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon crushed dry chili pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese (for garnish)
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef and onion, stirring to separate meat.
- Spoon off fat.
- Add soup, water, beans, vinegar and chilies.
- Reduce heat to low and heat through.
- Last half hour add tomato paste and heat.
This is almost exactly like my mom's receipt. I am glad it is here. :)
I enjoyed this recipe..It was very good!