Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Make and share this Chunky Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs stewing beef
- 2 cans kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans chili beans
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (7 ounce) can salsa
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- chopped onion
- 3 celery, chopped
- hot sauce or chili powder
- garlic powder or cumin powder
- Brown onions and celery-- set aside Brown 1/2 beef to remove fat Add beef and half all ingredients to crock pot repeat with browning second 1/2 beef Mix well Cook on low for 5 hours.
- If you have a Trader Joe's-- serve with their Corn Bread Mix.