1 hr 15 mins
Chris in Australia's Note:
A chicken & vegetable soup that is chunky. My kids love it because of the larger pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chicken breast fillet, cooked and sliced finely (left over roast chicken is good for this)
- 1 packet chicken noodle soup mix (or 6 cups homemade chicken broth & Angel hair pasta)
- 1 (400 g) can creamed corn
- 2 medium carrots, peeled & sliced thickly
- 1 cup corn kernel
- mixed vegetables, chopped in largish pieces (I use cauliflower, broccoli, peas & capsicum fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup angel hair pasta (optional)
- 1Make soup according to directions on pkt.
- 2Add creamed corn, stir thoroughly.
- 3Add chicken pieces& vegetables (if using fresh ones).
- 4Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add pasta& vegies if using frozen ones.
- 6Simmer for approx 1 hour, or until vegies are very soft.
- 7You may like to leave soup overnight as creamed corn will cause it to thicken more.
- 8Serve with herb bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Chicken & Vegetable soup
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 981.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets