Recipe by Peyton&KaylansMama
From a package of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix. Sounds Yummy and easy. My newest kick is soup, so my poor family has to endure. This one seems like it would appeal to the kiddos. I'll probably use reduced sodium chicken broth and either orzo pasta or my left over white rice ... or maybe pre-cooked wild rice.
- 226.79 g chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4.92 ml oil
- 411.06 g can chicken broth
- 354.88 ml water
- 473.18 ml assorted fresh vegetables, cut up (sliced carrots, broccoli florets, and chopped red peppers)
- 18.99 g envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 118.29 ml instant rice, uncooked
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in hot oil; in large saucepan on medium high heat for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add broth, water, vegetables and salad dressing mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in rice and parsley; cover. Remove from heat Let stand 5 minutes.