Prep 1 hr
Cook 4 hrs
An easy, very filling recipe I received from a friend.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs diced cooked chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) canpinkito beans (small pintos)
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning (1 package)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green olives
- 1⁄3 cup sliced black olives
- 2⁄3 ounce ranch dressing mix (l envelope)
- Mix all ingredients together in a slow cooker, cook on low for 4 - 6 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese and sour cream, if desired.