Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy, and only 7 ingrediants! What's not to love?
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (19 ounce) can Campbell's chunky ready to serve vegetable soup
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 cup desired frozen vegetables, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packagescampbells chicken-flavored ramen noodles, cooked and drained
- Cut uncooked chicken breasts into strips.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry half of the chicken in hot oiluntil browned, remove and set aside. Repeat with remaining chicken and pour off fat.
- In same skillet, stir together cornstarch, vegetable soup, and soy sauce til cornstarch is dissolved. Add vegetables. cook and stir til mixture boils and thickens. Add chicken, heat through.
- Serve over noodles.