Recipe by Bergy
This is a quick easy recipe start to finish 20 minutes using left over cooked chicken. I searched 15 pages of Zaar recipes but could not find what I wanted so I made this one up. If you like a thinner sauce add 1/2 cup water.
Top Review by jnpj
What a great way to use up leftover roasted chicken! The sauce is very easy to make, yet quite tasty. I will definitely be making this in the future quite often after I roast a chicken. Thanks for the recipe!
- 591.47 ml cooked chicken, cut into 3/4-inch chunks (use white dark chicken meat)
- 396.89 g canchunky italian tomatoes with herbs
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onions, chopped or 44.37 ml dried onion flakes
- 4.92 ml chili flakes (use more or less depending how hot you like it) or 44.37 ml of your favorite hot sauce (the amount is up to your taste buds)
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 946.36 ml cooked pasta, your choice, cooked according to the instructions on the package
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the ingredients in a pot , except the cheese & pasta, bring to a simmer.
- Pour over hot cooked pasta.
- Top with Parmesan and serve (I like to place the ready plate under the broiler for 1 minute to brown the parmesan but this is optional).