This is a quick easy recipe start to finish 20 minutes using left over cooked chicken. I searched 15 pages of Zaar recipes but could not find what I wanted so I made this one up. If you like a thinner sauce add 1/2 cup water.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cut into 3/4-inch chunks (use white dark chicken meat)
- 1 (14 ounce) canchunky italian tomatoes with herbs
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onions, chopped or 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes (use more or less depending how hot you like it) or 3 tablespoons of your favorite hot sauce (the amount is up to your taste buds)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cups cooked pasta, your choice, cooked according to the instructions on the package
- Put all the ingredients in a pot , except the cheese & pasta, bring to a simmer.
- Pour over hot cooked pasta.
- Top with Parmesan and serve (I like to place the ready plate under the broiler for 1 minute to brown the parmesan but this is optional).