Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great lunch as it includes veggies! From WW - 4 WW Points.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup diced cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup minced celery
- 2 chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Combine everything but the tortillas and lettuce in a bowl.
- Spoon onto warm tortillas and and the lettuce.
- Roll up and fasten with toothpicks.
We loved these wraps, the celery and cucumber gave them a nice crunch; I used fat free mayo, fresh parsley from the garden and instead of regular pepper, I used red pepper flakes to give them a little zing. Goofed up though I had the lettuce waiting in the fridge cus I made the filling early, forgot to put it in, just remembered it now!!! Guess it didn't matter a lot cus we really did enjoy them and will be making them again. A great Saturday night supper! Thanks for posting.
Loved these wraps! I used Tyson chicken in the pouch and dried parsley instead of fresh. Crunchy fresh flavor and so easy to put these together. Thank you JESMom for posting this recipe!