Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Great way to use leftover chicken. Simple enough for a snack and hearty enough for a whole meal.
Make and share this Chunky Chicken Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded taco cheese, seasoned (or cheddar, divided)
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup pitted ripe sliced ripe olives
- Arrange chips on a large microwavable platter.
- Top with 1 cup of cheese, chicken, salsa, olives and remaining cheese.
- Microwave on High 3 to 4 Minutes or until cheese is melted, turning platter halfway through cooking time.
I made this for my boys as a snack and they thought it was OK. I made it as written except I added more salsa and added the salsa directly to the chicken.
I loved this easy recipe! I was able to come home from work and put it together in like 10 minutes!!! The taste was excellent.