1/1 Photo of Chunky Chicken Leek & Mushroom Pie
1 hr 25 mins
It's a miserable day and decided to chuck a few things together and see houw it turns out, felt like chicken pie, all the recipes I found here had wine & cream in, which after drinking a fair quantitiy of wine last weekend am really not up to consuming again, not yet anyway. and without the cream and wine it means my wee princess can have some she's 9 months:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1add a dash of oil to a large cooking pot. and warm up.
- 2add the roughly chunky chopped chicken and brown off, about 5 - 10 mins, over a medium heat.
- 3add the leaks, stir and cook off for another 5 minutes.
- 4add mushrooms, stock, bay leaves, yoghurt, honey,mustard. Let simmer and stir occasionally for an hour add the flour if the sauce needs thickening.
- 5Heat up the oven about 160c for puff pastry.
- 6Put ingredients in cooking pan add the top, spear with a fork, make a little heart to pop on top to mak your hubby smile, and bake for about 20/25 mins as directed by your pastry. And voila Yumm, serve with broccoli, and wedges. :).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Chicken Leek & Mushroom Pie
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.4
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 274.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard