1/1 Photo of Chunky Chicken Bake
Shelby Jo's Note:
This is from a recipe card collection called Healthy Meals in Minutes. I got a huge box of these cards at a garage sale dirt cheap, so I'm sorting through the good looking ones to post on here for safe keeping!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray large baking dish or casserole with vegetable cooking spray.
- 2Cook noodes according to package directions, but do not add salt.
- 3While noodles are cooking, in a large saucepan, bring a small amount of water to a boil. Place broccoli in a steamer basket over saucepan. Cover and steam just until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4In a medium bowl, gradually whisk together soup and milk. Stir in broccoli, chicken, mushrooms, and paprika. Mix well.
- 5Drain noodles. Place half of noodles in prepared dish. Spoon half of chicken mixture over noodles. Repeat layering. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Bake until golden, about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.5
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 1431.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yolk-free egg noodles