Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe from www.mizfrogspad.com. I sometimes add a tablespoon of fat free plain Greek yogurt to add additional moisture without adding fat. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons pecans, chopped (or walnuts)
- 1 medium apple, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Chill for one hour and serve.
I made a couple of adjustments when preparing this salad ~ I used lemon pepper instead of the usual S&P & then I also added 2 tablespoons of honey Dijon mustard, which all made for a very nice lunch salad! [Made & reviewed in Newest Zaar Tag]