Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from the back of a Campbell's Chunky Corn Chowder can. It is so easy on a night when you are rushed for dinner. It tastes great too!!
- 19 ounces chunky chicken and corn soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked large elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄2 cups peas
- 4 toasted English muffins
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- In a sauce pan combine soup and cheese.
- Add cooked, drained macaroni and peas.
- Heat through, stirring often.
- Serve over toasted English muffins
- Top each serving with sliced hard boiled egg.