Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
My ultimate favorite dessert. These chunky moist brownies are the ideal choice of brownies in my opinion worldwide! They are gooey and melt in your mouth, with a chewy top and a chocolaty centre.
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 200 g 60% cocoa dark chocolate (or more)
- 225 g unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 225 g light muscovado sugar
- 75 g self raising flour
- Cover the milk chocolate with a bag.
- Using a rolling pin, bang on top of the bag as hard and as much as you can until underneath the bag, the chocolate is chopped into different sized chunks.
- Melt the plain chocolate.
- Stir the butter into the plain chocolate.
- Beat the eggs and sugar and then beat in the melted plain chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour and the milk chocolate chips.
- Grease and line a 28 x 20 cm / 11 x 8 inch shallow baking tin.
- Add the mixture to the tin.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F) gas mark 5, for 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Cut into 18 squares and enjoy!