- 185 g butter
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 118.29 ml caster sugar
- 354.88 ml self raising flour
- 118.29 ml plain flour
- 236.59 ml macadamias, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 9.85 ml vanilla essence
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and cool. Meanwhile combine sugars, sifted flours and macadamias in a large bowl.
- Add combined butter, egg, egg yolk and essence; mix to a soft dough. Stir in chocolate.
- Place level scoops of biscuit dough about 6cm apart on lightly greased oven trays.
- Bake in moderate oven 180 degrees for about 18 minutes or until browned lightly. Cool on trays.