Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
The title says it all.
- 185 g butter
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 118.29 ml caster sugar
- 354.88 ml self raising flour
- 118.29 ml plain flour
- 236.59 ml macadamias, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 9.85 ml vanilla essence
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- Melt butter and cool. Meanwhile combine sugars, sifted flours and macadamias in a large bowl.
- Add combined butter, egg, egg yolk and essence; mix to a soft dough. Stir in chocolate.
- Place level scoops of biscuit dough about 6cm apart on lightly greased oven trays.
- Bake in moderate oven 180 degrees for about 18 minutes or until browned lightly. Cool on trays.
OMG best cookies eeevaaaaa!!!
i made them and me and my family couldnt stop eating them.
i took away the macadamias and added extra choc chips
Yummy! I actually wanted to make some dairy free cookies for my son, so used your recipe but used Nuttelex (dairy free margarine) and also dairy free choc chips. I also didn't have any macadamia's so used a cup of rolled oats. The recipe worke dout just fine and the biscuits are delicious. Easy recipe to need to sieve flour or cut out cookie shapes, just mix and spoon. I can imagine the yummy-ness that macadamias would add to this recipe as a bit of crunchy texture and added flavour. Loved this recipe