Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 ounces chevre cheese or 8 ounces other soft fresh goat cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (1/2 package)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup dried tart cherry, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts or 1⁄3 cup pecans or 1⁄3 cup almonds
- assorted crackers or crostini or pita bread rounds or crisp breadsticks, and or apples or pear, slices
- Stir together chèvre and cream cheeses and honey in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Stir in cherries and walnuts.
- Serve cheese mixture with assorted crackers, crisp breads and fruit slices.