Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from a neighbor who would always bring it to 4th of July cookouts. I have never met anyone who does not like it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- In saucepan, brown meat.
- Drain grease.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer until blended, stirring occasionally.
- I serve with Doritos.
This was very good. A big hit with friends!