Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Xmas edition of the Australian Women's Weekly. Yummo!
Make and share this Chunky Capsicum and Cashew Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 150 g marinated roasted red peppers, drained (capsicum)
- 150 g unsalted dry-roasted cashews
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until well combined but not completely smooth.
- Season well with fresh ground black pepper and serve with crackers.
Mmmm, what a unique and very yummy dip! I roasted my own capsicum and added a few sunflower seeds, but other than that stuck to your recipe and it was so good! YUM, YUM, YUM! The roasted capsicum and cashew nuts give the dip a wonderful sweet taste and the texture is very sturdy and chunky. I ate this with veggies and found it to be delightful! I will certainly make this again. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this wonderful recipe with us, Mandy! Made and reviewed for Make My Recipe Edn #11 May 2010.