Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cucumber
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped or 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped or 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Peel cucumber. Cut in half lengthwise. Scrape out and discard seeds. Grate coarsely into small bowl.
- Stir in salt, sugar and vinegar. Let stand at least 10 minutes.
- Drain well. Discard liquid.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine buttermilk, yogurt, lemon juice, dill, green onion, parsley, garlic, pepper and drained cucumber. Shake well to combine.
- Refrigerate. If refrigerated, this salad dressing will keep for 3 days.