Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just what is says, rich and something to bite into.
- 10 ounces very dark chocolate
- 7 ounces unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 7 ounces light muscovado sugar
- 3 ounces self raising flour
- 6 ounces walnuts
- 7 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- Melt dark chocolate.
- Add the butter to the chocolate; stir until combined.
- Beat the eggs and muscovado sugar; add to the melted mixture.
- Stir in the flour.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Stir in the chopped milk chocolate.
- Turn into a greased 11 x 8 inch tin and level out.
- Bake gas 5 until the centre is firm on top but soft underneath.
- Leave to cool.
- Cut into 18 squares.
- Cooking time is approximate.