Recipe by chef FIFI
Came across this recipe in my moms recipe book. Havent made this one yet, looks good though. Hope you enjoy it
- 1 1⁄4 cups unsifted flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup cold margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces milk chocolate candy bars
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up chocolate into chucks.
- Set aside.
- Combine"1" cup flour and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Cut up margarine and add to the flour mixture and mix until crumbly.
- Firmly press down in the bottom of a 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While crust is cooking, beat condensed milk,cocoa,egg,remaining flour,vanilla and baking powder in a large bowl, once well mixed, stir in milk chocolate and nuts.
- Pour the mixture over the crust and return to oven for 20 minutes or until center is set.
- Let cool.
- Dust with powdered sugar.