Recipe by ciao
Fast, easy, and so yummy! I had a brownie mix to use up, and my 4 year old was sick and needed a pick me up. Thank you Duncan Hines! These would be great for kids to make. Just 5 ingredients, and you've got great chocolate-chocolate chip cookies. And don't forget the ice cold milk to have with these!
Top Review by Kelly-Mom2Girls
These were very good and so easy. I used mini reeses pieces instead of chocolate chips. There is definitely an art to cooking them just the right amount of time. If undercooked, they fall apart, if overcooked, a bit like a rock. But if you can get them 'just right" they are perfect. I'll keep this recipe on hand as I"m sure I'll be using it again. Thanks!
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or other kind of chip if you prefer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°, line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or grease cookie sheet.
- Mix the brownie mix, egg, water and oil in a large bowl.
- Stir until blended, fold in chips.
- Drop by teaspoons, 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 7-8 minutes until they are set in the center--do not overbake!
- Cool 1 minute on sheet before moving to cooling rack.