Fast, easy, and so yummy! I had a brownie mix to use up, and my 4 year old was sick and needed a pick me up. Thank you Duncan Hines! These would be great for kids to make. Just 5 ingredients, and you've got great chocolate-chocolate chip cookies. And don't forget the ice cold milk to have with these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°, line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or grease cookie sheet.
- 2Mix the brownie mix, egg, water and oil in a large bowl.
- 3Stir until blended, fold in chips.
- 4Drop by teaspoons, 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 7-8 minutes until they are set in the center--do not overbake!
- 6Cool 1 minute on sheet before moving to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Brownie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 48.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g