I LOVE a good Blue Cheese Salad Dressing. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a good one in the stores. I dug out all my cookbooks, combined this and that and here is the final result.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellmans)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and buttermilk, mixing well.
- Add remaining ingredients mixing thoroughly.
- Must refrigerate for 24 hours before serving for best flavor.