- 2 lbs roast beef, Unseasoned, Cooked (Cooked Roast Beef should be cut into 1/2 to 1-inch pieces.)
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs, Beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-rising flour
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and flour; stir into eggs.
- Combine self-rising flour, salt and pepper.
- Dip roast beef chunks in egg mixture and dredge in flour mixture.
- Fry in hot deep fat until browned and heated through.
- Drain on absorbent paper towels and serve hot.
- Serve in divided serving dish surrounded by pickles, cherry tomatoes, green pepper rings, carrot curls, celery sticks and parsley, as desired.