This recipe comes from the National Cattlemen's Beef Association. I haven't tried this yet but it couldn't be easier for quicker to fix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs fully cooked boneless beef roast, with gravy
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1Remove pot roast from package; pour gravy into a Dutch oven.
- 2Add tomatoes, beans, water, chili powder and red pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- 3Cut pot roast into 1/2-inch pieces and add to Dutch oven and heat through.
- 4Serve with toppings as desired.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Beef Chili With Black Beans
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.8
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.4 mg
- Sodium 690.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 45.8 g