Recipe by looneytunesfan
If a banana split is on your no-no list, treat yourself to this lower-in-fat option. Each smooth and creamy scoop is generously sprinkled with semisweet chocolate chips. Your freezer won't be off-limits when this ice cream is in it.
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope whipped dessert topping mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the first six ingredients on high speed for 3 minutes. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir bananas into milk mixture. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. Stir in chocolate chips. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in the refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving.