1/1 Photo of Chunky Banana Bombs
I love muffins and this recipe allows me to eat 6-8 muffins all at once after a workout. I got inspired by my gym trainer with all his crazy ideas. Having a magic bullet or a real good blender is a must for this. http://www.mealitary.com/desserts/chunky-banana-bombs/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven at 450°F.
- 2Put the buckwheat, egg whites and whey protein inside magic bullet.
- 3Blend for about 1 minute.
- 4Pour the content inside a bread pan.
- 5Microwave for 1 minute.
- 6Stir the content for a few seconds and leave the mix on the side for now.
- 7Put the caramel syrup, coffee, fat free yogurt, and almond milk into magic bullet.
- 8Blend for about 1 minute.
- 9Pour content into the bread pan and stir it up with the first mix.
- 10Pour content into a muffin pan.
- 11Spread the chopped up frozen bananas across all muffins.
- 12Place muffin tray into oven for about 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Oatmeal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oatmeal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Banana Bombs
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 87.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate whey protein powder
chocolate almond milk