Recipe by MARIA MAC *
Very quick and easy recipe to make. You can serve this with tortilla chips, crackers or over grilled chicken.
Top Review by Chef*Lee
This is a fabulous artichoke salsa!!!! I used sliced black olives and Cara Mia brand marinated artichokes. I ran the artichokes, olives, onion, and garlic in my food processor on pulse then I hand chopped the rest of the vegetables. The flavors are so wonderful in this and the garlic just enhances all of these ingredients!! I absolutely love this dip, will definitely make again and again!!!
- 184.27 g jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 59.14 ml pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 29.58 ml red onions, chopped
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 9.85 ml fresh basil leaves, snipped
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain marinade from artichokes into bowl. Chop artichokes, olives and red onion. Chop tomatoes. Place vegetables in a bowl.
- Place garlic into a bowl. Snip basil and add to vegetable mixture; mix gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spoon salsa into bowl lined with lettuce leaves; place inches.
- center of serving plate. Surround with tortilla chips.