Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very quick and easy recipe to make. You can serve this with tortilla chips, crackers or over grilled chicken.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil leaves, snipped
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Drain marinade from artichokes into bowl. Chop artichokes, olives and red onion. Chop tomatoes. Place vegetables in a bowl.
- Place garlic into a bowl. Snip basil and add to vegetable mixture; mix gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spoon salsa into bowl lined with lettuce leaves; place inches.
- center of serving plate. Surround with tortilla chips.
This is a fabulous artichoke salsa!!!! I used sliced black olives and Cara Mia brand marinated artichokes. I ran the artichokes, olives, onion, and garlic in my food processor on pulse then I hand chopped the rest of the vegetables. The flavors are so wonderful in this and the garlic just enhances all of these ingredients!! I absolutely love this dip, will definitely make again and again!!!