1/1 Photo of Chunky Artichoke Salsa
MARIA MAC *'s Note:
Very quick and easy recipe to make. You can serve this with tortilla chips, crackers or over grilled chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain marinade from artichokes into bowl. Chop artichokes, olives and red onion. Chop tomatoes. Place vegetables in a bowl.
- 2Place garlic into a bowl. Snip basil and add to vegetable mixture; mix gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3To serve, spoon salsa into bowl lined with lettuce leaves; place inches.
- 4center of serving plate. Surround with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Artichoke Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 239.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g