Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe posted by request.
Make and share this Chunky Applesauce recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and core, and quarter apples.
- Place in a large pot with the 4 cups water.
- Over medium heat bring to a simmer, reduce to medium low and cook until apples are soft, stirring constantly.
- Mash apples until desired consistency is reached.
- Add Sugar, Lemon Juice and spices to taste.
- While stirring bring applesauce to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and ladle into clean hot jars, leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- Process for 25 minutes in a boiling water bath.