I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies. It's met to be served over pumpkin pancakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 25 ounces applesauce (can or jar)
- 12 ounces apple pie filling (1 can)
- 12 ounces fried apples (1 can it can be found next to apple sauce)
- 1Mix the apple sauce with the chunky apples from the cans.
- 2It will make a great chunky apple sauce that is perfect to top the pancakes or other desserts.
- 3Note: If using your own apples peel and sauté until tender.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Applesauce
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: