Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pinching Your Pennies. It's met to be served over pumpkin pancakes.
- 25 ounces applesauce (can or jar)
- 12 ounces apple pie filling (1 can)
- 12 ounces fried apples (1 can it can be found next to apple sauce)
- Mix the apple sauce with the chunky apples from the cans.
- It will make a great chunky apple sauce that is perfect to top the pancakes or other desserts.
- Note: If using your own apples peel and sauté until tender.