Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from a recipe mailing list I recieve from Dayzines.com and I thought I would share
- 177.44 ml whole wheat flour
- 28.39 ml oats
- 29.58 ml oat bran
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml apple (chopped)
- 236.59 ml apple juice
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add raisins and apple.
- Gently stir in juice until dry ingredients are completely moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a nonstick.
- skillet or griddle.
- Cook until bottom is brown and spatula slips easily underneath. Turn and brown other side.
These are very good. Did not have oat bran but tasted fine without. Nice and moist with the
chopped apple and raisins. This recipe is a keeper.
I used prunes and prune juice instead of apple juice and the fruit listed.
Very delicious! Added 1/4 cup Splenda & left out the raisins. I got about 8 pancakes out of this. Loved the oats/apple combo. Thanks!